Popular Posts

Monday 18 September 2017

GARDEN PRINCESS chapter 4

           GARDEN  PRINCESS 


             chapter 4

        ROYAL MEETING

                    A
                Story
                   By
     Akwuba IJeoma Celina 



My Children, the royal blood"

The king had called.
Now that your grand father is dead and that the royal school is still on break, I want to teach you things and show some love to parts of me(his children)
You all are parts of me
My flesh
My blood
My sweat
My strength

You all belongs to me, you are one of me
That's why you bear my name thus:

Princess Debra Angeles( the first daughter) my hope

Princess Celina Angeles("Lina", the second daughter) the one who has a strong heart.

Princess  Flora Angeles(third daughter) the one I Cherish
And princess Rosy, the one I love, she's my little pet.

You have my character and that of your mum  too,
I take and honour  those that inherite my altitudes as precious pets and not like my father that chosed animals as pet thereby, making the palace  look like the palace of zoo"

I am a king and I know my specie

"Royalties"

Therefore, anything that looks royal are the things that I like:
"I like the palace
I like the throne
I like the castle
I like the royal school that is situated  herein
I love my wife
I love my children
And I love my royal families,
Most especially, I love myself.

Anything within  this palace are the things that I cherish except the "garden of thorns" that is located at the back-gate of this great palace.

At this juncture, Lina wants to say something but it seems like the king doesn't want an objection

" can I say something daddy?

Go on ,but be brief!

"It's a question"

"Ask your question"

"I just wants to know why you hates the garden, and why you calls it the garden of thorns, your magesty"


"When I was younger, my fucking father(king Brigham) (Lina wept within) took me to the garden which he called " the royal garden to experience things of low lifestyles from the garden, he told me that I would be amazed by the things therein, and so we rode on the horse and down to the garden of thorns,

As a prince , I was expecting something extraordinary like a magic bird singing in a melodious tones
The flowers booming in gold, and smelling like frankincense, and the river having big fish that has sparkles
As a Royal prince, I expected tomb of precious stones like, gold, diamond, silver or almond stones
, this was because, as a child, I was thought to watch magic films and see things in an extraordinary way, only to get to the farm and see thorns, small insects flying all over the garden and making some silly noises that sounded  like that of a tiny wintch , I was so scared that I had phobia for bush and the garden to be precise.

"Have you seen wintches before daddy?
Asked princess Flora

" no, princess, but i know their sounds"
He continues
I became motionless and speechless when I perceive and saw "The sheep's  feeces that scattered all over the place and the  flowers without frankincense. The whole place was a hell just like the way my mother described it, then, an ant bid me and I cried all through the day.
I couldn't complete the journey to the gardens which my father called " royal garden"

Since then, I had nothing to do with what concerns my father, whatever he values are the things I take for granted

"His hundreds of pets, except the lion, the garden, and so forth.

Lina wanted to make more comment about the garden, but her mum (Queen Angelina) gave her signs to be quiet.

This is because "the king might know what you like out of your words; becareful with your questions"

she whispered

 so Lina was mute  with lots of suggestions to make.

The king continues

"I have all I want
And i want all I have
The things that I like are the things that I have
Therefore, all that I have are the things that seems valuable to me, whatever that doesn't belong to me are the things of no value, and so whatsoever I value, the people cherish.

You all understands my speech?

" Yes daddy."

He continues

There are many castles in my palace, so many building within my dormain
I have all in abundance
My apartments are filled with ostentatious chattels.
Therefore, I have all that I wants to have; the whole kingdom belongs to me.

There are many cottages in this palace, the royal cottages, you acquire all you want within,

Cottage-101 is for any princess that wants to be a professional singer, there are many professional singers in the royal cottage 101 whose duties are to guild and teach you how to sing in royalty.

It is your duties as a princess to do your best and become the best you can be
Coz a time will come when the richest prince from another kingdom will want a wifeyf, and there's need to showcase your talent before him.
And the prince choses whom he likes according to your craft or handiwork.

At my own time, when I wanted a wife, the whole princess from different kingdom gathered at my palace to showcase their talent, I personally chosed your mother because of her ostentatious design and her fairly sparkling beauty.

I married her because she can sing as well.

"Wow! So mummy can sing"

"Yes"
But her songs are ment for me only"

"We are part of you daddy, so let her sing for us"

Flora said

"Yes"
We are, sing for us mummy

Rose suggested.

Then the Queen sang and no one knows when the king slept, coz she sang the kings lullaby.

 And this is the reason he said the songs are ment for him....

Since the king had slept, it is time for everyone to dismiss till the next time he calls for family meeting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LINA'S DIARY (complete season 1)

LINA'S DIARY (complete season 1)

LINA'S DIARY                            episode 1                  LINA'S First Day In School                       A story w...