Popular Posts

Thursday 8 June 2017

LINA'S DIARY Season 2 (episode 1) Lina online with on WhatsApp With Pascal

Lina's Diary season (episode1) Lina Online On WhatsApp With  PASCAL

 A story by

Akwuba Ijeoma Celina




As I came online on Whatsapp this evening guess who said hi" to me ....it was a gal called Pascal,
 Hi beauty"  she said with an angelic pic as dp.  
xup! I replied 
Hw u doing and Wat's ur name?
     I am Lina and u?
     Am Pascal
she said... I am a lovely gal and I've noticed u are  dope and sexy! Do you mind being my friend?
 Hmm  the message poped up while i was reading Anita's mesages online but refuse to enter her page wondering why a gal should call a fellow girl dope and sexy... Why?  I thought. Then I decided to view her chat. And then my reply to that message was
      Are u a gal 
      a guy 
     Or a tomboy ? 
     "Am a gal, 
  don't u see my pic at dp? 
I said....Is that you at the displayed pic?? 
       Yep" she replied
    Oh...am surprise tho..
    Oh.... C'mon babe she replied
 We 're  in a civilized world
.. We see thungs ...When We love what we see, we say how we feel, And we do what we like.
Don't tell me you dislike adornment
Do you?
         Ohw... I replied not really 
       But, there are better ways to express ya feelings to ur 
 fellow gal both on social media and
 in physical life. You don't talk like a guy
 to your fellow gal..... Coz... One can easily  tag u as a  bad gal!" You're aware  of  dat! 
said and I decided to log off for a while and come back expecting her to be offline too. 
Aww... Diary, do u know that when I logged in 
I thought it was a group chat when I saw over ten messeges from this gal saying
    I love u baby
    From the moment I saw u
       I know I could drive pleasure from u

  What? I said.
Common you know what I mean
Don't tell me you are still a kid
       Why not give me a chance to express 
        My genuine feelings for you baby
       U are so  beautiful  and I am beautiful too
      No one takes advantage of the other
     We can be lovers 
     Best friends.... 
   Please.... Don't say no
And she was still typing.... And typing and  still  forwarding the silly texts to me... 
    I'll give  u anything u wnt!
  I'll be the 👨 and u will be the 👩
she said ,sending those whatsaap emoji that represents different gender (feminine &masculine)
  Please... Lina... Don't ignore my request 
   Give me a chance.... 
She continues....
I logged off again coz she was still typing and I came here and asked u diary, "should I block her? I knew your answer was no coz u wanted to hear the end of the story.
So, I logged in again keeping quiet and just reading her messages without typing a word. She had called on voice call through whatsapp and I missed it.
What is this gal up to?  I wondered.
 Is she from marine world? 
Or was she based abroad
  Where Obama resides? 
Or is she a Nigerian exhibiting the new 
constitution from the white house? 
  Where are you from?   I asked. 
    Am Edo she replied
  I school in Uniben... 
I study medicine 
I stay at NDDC hostel
Do you mind coming to my hostel? 
Hu! What a ccorrupt generation
replied.    u are such a bitch! 
              With a corrupt mind! 
              U lack home training! 
          And I think u need Jesus! 
        Repent oh.... Sister 
       Repent! 
Despit all  I said to her, she ended up calling me
   Swthrt'
  I can make u more  classic 
  I'll buy u anything u want!..trust me. 
  Am a nice bae
Pls stop acting like a deeper life gal
Coz u are Nat! 
I love u so much babe.... 
was upset with her...  But I like that part when she said "I'll give u anything u want! 
Hmmm should I pretend and act as a lesbian so that I'll get goodies from her? 
   What do u have?  I said
  I have everything 
I can pay your  school fees and house rent too
And I can also  give u one of my cars! 
    Do you have a car?  She asked
Hmm... Who dash monkey banana I said to myself.  
           Nope !
       Do u really  have a car? 
asked being very curious based on what she has to say
She sent a smile ☺ emoji and said 
         yes! I have two cars 
   And I don't mind giving one to you  or even buy a brand new  car for u if u don't like my small Lexus... 

Awww this can't be real 
I thought I was dreaming...  she even sent that emoji that represents love to me and she also forwarded a GIF showing two girls in love.she continued to type more messages that took her like ten minutes to finishe typing .
While she was still typing, i was busy watching the naughty .So i replied to her message 
Wow I like your car!  Do you work and study?
Nahever! She replied .
Oh! But u are so rich! How come?
 Yes am rich! I'm a rich gal coz I've gat a rich dad! The formal commissioner of works and transport of this state...the only child of my parents .
 Ohw...I was touched ..I pity her tho...so I said to her ...
....may God bless your parents with more children  so that u'll have siblings in the house to keep u company....
 To my astonishment she said 
  Nah!
  I don't need another me in the house
I only wanna enjoy  my dad's wealth alone! 
was shocked and I began to talk to myself again
      She's evil I swear! 
     Oh what a world
    While others pray for  companionship  
    Pascal pray to be alone
   She needs Jesus
  Oh she needs Jesus 
  Pascal needs Jesus to set  her free
  Oh yes she needs Jesus to set her free
I began to dislike her the more ...she's such a selfish fellow. She don't wanna share a property with her own sibling but she wanna buy a car for another girl just to have canal pleasure. Rubbish!
She sent an image which I don't even have the desire to download and she ask for my own pic...not just a pic, a nude one!
I logged off! 
Came back in 3hours time seeing other messages like 
  Heloo cutie
Why  are u mute to my message.
Why silent! Honey.
You aren't saying anything darling 
Hey, Lina! That's my nude pic u are seeing  in there why don't u share urs with me
Hey.....Cel...lina 
Send your nude pic and your bank account details to me honey!
Awww! I like this part.especially that part when she said "send your account details to me." I quickly copied  and pasted my bank account on the page and send the details to her from my note pad.
Saying send the money first honey, I love you so much! Mwuah!
She quickly came online and asked me to send the nude pic first that she will do transfer as soon  she  get the pic on her phone.
Yes! Fifty thousand for   your account! Baby.
Wow! That's so intriguing!
I felt like sending the nude to her, anyway.
Ehe...what is it?
Is it not just to send a naked pic to my fellow girl?
And fifty thousand to my account! Just Like gbagam!
Yes! That's it!
This was my motive...i had decided to do as she said and I ran to the bathroom with my phone and my touch light so I would see myself when snapping the pic.
 I tried pulling off my clothes and then some thoughts came into me and I began to wonder how foolish I would had been if this girl was just trying to scam me.how will I feel if my pic was posted on social media like Facebook saying some silly trash on it .yes that's what's trending now. I have seen some girls naked pic on social media with a different poster.this girls must had past through what am passing through right now. Some fall victims from their boyfriends too. Some will promise to delete after seeing not knowing their have another silly idea at the back of their mind. Oh please what's that for ,eh!
I have some reputation to protect dear.so I decided to leave the bathroom without taking a shoot of myself for that naughty girl that wanted to lure me into corruption.thank God I had a second thaught .
Then I unlock the bathroom wanting to make a move ...then I had my   superego saying "what if she's saying the truth,  what if she never wanted to scam you?what if she ment sending the 50k o you,what is your nude pic compared to 50k? Or is it more precious than the Lexus car she talked about? I was wondering, but I refused to listen to that tiny voice. Then I remembered my diary, what will I say to Kay; (name of Lina's diary) will I tell him that  i foolishly sent my naked pic to a girl on social media? Will i had told him that i was blindfolded and brainwashed? And what if my diary has big mouth, how large the laughter that would gush out of his mouth would be. Don't you think i will be a big fool? And what if it was Tina and friends that were planning to set me up? Oh the way will faint and die the whole world can't explain! if i should see my nude pic on her blog!  Oh I'll just faint and die again in the underworld!  Oh yes! Am serious!
And then i remembered my creator! I dont wanna be a shame to him.Then I sang a peom for my superego, to that tiny voice that wanted to put me into temptation.
 Oh tiny voice 
The invisible being that dwells within
Hey I have a room in my heart and you occupied the space.
I allowed to have a place therein
But u wanted an allowances 
And then u began to say trash to me
Wanting to lure me  to hell
Oh tiny voice 
You are so tiny 
Your words are bigger than your size
Just wanna tell you that
I can't endulge in such a silly act
If  I need money
I can work for the money
And I'll have the money! 
Oh yes I'll have the money
If I need a car
I can work to have a car
And I'll have a car
Oh yes I'll have a car! 
I can't be a  fool 
I can't be fooled
Oh yes I can't fooled 
Kissing my fellow gal is evil
Sucking my fellow gal is demonic 
I can't be a fool
And I can't be fooled
     "Pascal u need Jesus!  I replied to her chat and said.... 
     Good nit and sweetdrmz! ....click here for season 2(episode 2)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LINA'S DIARY (complete season 1)

LINA'S DIARY (complete season 1)

LINA'S DIARY                            episode 1                  LINA'S First Day In School                       A story w...