Popular Posts

Thursday 18 May 2017

LINA'S DIARY (episode 6) Fun Time Buddies

Lina's Diary 


Episode 6


FUN TIME BUDDIES 

    A story by 

Akwuba ijeoma Celina

       Lina is fun 
       Anita is nice
      Maureen is lovely
       Bella is beautiful 
       Oh she's beautiful 
      She is cute
      So we are beautiful 
     We are cute 
      Tell Me who bears the name cute 
              We bear the name cute
             We are cute
          Who bears the name beauty
             We bear the name beauty
             We have beauty
             We are beautiful 
            Who bears the name love
           We bear the name love
            We have love 
          We are lovely
             
             We are nice
            We are fun
           We are dope
            Bella the beauty damzel
           She is dope
          We are dope
            Oya dab 
          We dab
         Oya clap
        We clap! 
         Oya dance
         We dance
  
 we are the four best buddies! 
When we were singing and dancing in the park, Tina and friends came and  said they wanna join in the dance...  
Tina said,  four best buddies, let the four best bloggers join you gals in the dance please... 
looked at her and something told me that Tina and friends are up to something. So  I quickly forged the fourth stanza and my buddies repeated after me by adding yes to the song we sang thus:
  We are complete now! 
   yes we are complete now
we are the  four best buddies
 yes we are the four best buddies
we are complete now
  Yes we are complete now
     Oya dab
          We dab
 Oya clap
    We clap! 
   Oya dance 
        We dance
 Oya sing
       We sang
 We are complete now
    Yes we are complete now
 we are the four best buddies 
     Yes we are the four best buddies 
       
And so we  sang and  danced around  the park ,and the four foolish bloggers were envious of us. They just wanna be like us, diary. 
Other people were around the park too chilling,,some guys who came with their babes liked the way we relates so they smiled while we jubilate and some of the girls that came with their boo came dancing and dabing and clapping with us too. 
When we  had finished  singing and dancing and while people were applauding us for our great performance 
Sandra came admist of us and said she likes Bella that she  should make them five, she said
Hi beauty, I am one of the four best bloggers, do you mind working with us, you ll have a reasonable ransom for it. Tina pays us well! 
She signaled Tina and she came. And Sandra whispered to  Tina and she  said to us 
      Yep!  I pay my workers very well and am gonna pay you gals too if only you could give Bella to us. 
I gave them  sign so we said no to them, and Maureen said 
Lina knows how to blog very well too.. so we are bloggers as well 
Though we don't blog for the money... We blog for fun. 
And amazingly Anita that hardly talk stood up and said to Tina. 
Hmmm now I've got the  chance to talk to you. 
You are the gal that insulted me some weeks back saying that I have a tiny boob... You made me ran away from your mist without taking a cool bath. Now you gals are here claiming to have one of us as your friend
You want one of us to belong to your foolish blogging right? So that you could insult the heck out of her. Thereby naming her a tiny boob bae"Don't you see Tina, that we are birds of same feathers! please go away
                  Go way from us
                Oh Tina and friends! 
Then the three  of us  said in unism
    Tina and friends please go away! 
    Leave us alone! 
Then I wondered why Bella was quiet and didn't say a word to Tina. While I was still thinking Anita was still talking to them
You are the type that wanna  separate us from being best buddies. 
You gals wanna initiate us into having sagging boobs.... We ve got the best nipples ever! 
When I heard this "nipple" from nita, I gave a sign  and whispered to her saying  "she's a blogger!  She will write on the net saying "click here to see the nipples of the four foolish lesbians as she normally call us! So please stop OK? She said alright and she stood up to buy a drink for us. 
When Nita came back from the cafe, and had a sit, Tina the boss called Bella to have one on one  negotiation with her. I quickly set my phone to voice recording and I swap my phone with Bella's phone. When she came back, I played the recorded voice and this is what Tina told Bella
 "you are beautiful 
           Oh yes you are!  
And beautiful gals goes after beautiful things to keep their beauty glowing
 You need a  cute and handsome guy like that boy over there to bring out the best in you! 
 he has a car and he lives in a mansion he base in island but he schools here in uniben. 
Hmmm"  Bella exclaimed  in exaltation 
You can  be his gal friend 
 I can see that  the both of you has the perfect match! 
          Hope u ll ' d like him! 
Just after the interaction between Tina and Bella, we heard a voice of a young guy who called himself "Jerome"  a young, cute  and handsome dope guy we knew when he walked up to Bella and Nita wishes he's hers
She said awww... He's so cute!  Am jealous
Maureen said me too
And I said ditto
    You are Bella and I  am Jerome
Record player continues 
   I saw you on the net with your buddies and I noticed one extraordinary thing about you
   You are such a beautiful gal
  You've gat all I want in a woman
   You are sexy, you are cute in your smiles, you are just complete Bella 
   Please can you be my gal? 
   I mean,... be my princess! 
 I can take care you
Very good care of you
I'll give anything you want and you will be exalted among other gals.
But then Bella chuckled and said to him
    And what do u think you have to share with me that could  extol me among other gals than the way my buddies extols me just like the way I exalts them too
He said   I've gat the mani
             I've gat the house
           I've gat the car and 
           I ve gatten u
just like Tina said I've gat everything. 
Believe me babe,  I'll make you classic.. Plz
But Bella looked at him and said
  You said  I've gotten everything and I am extraordinary already 
You said am beautiful and sexy too
Niggi,  You also said that I am complete.
Now  tell me, can you complete what's already completed? what  do you  wanna complete in  me again! Niggi? 
We listened carefully to hear what the guy has to say but Bella paused the record and said
 The Niggi was mute as if he ran short of words... He looked at Tina and she gave  a signal to continue from where he stopped.but he couldn't say anything else, rather, he repeated what he had earlier said 
 Ohw..... Really? 
We all said.
    Yes.  She answered and play back the recorded voice. In the record Bella said to Jerome 
        Oh niggi You're so fake! 
      And I  left him in a very embarrassing way.  She continued
We applauded for Bella when she was still far away from us and the recoder recorded our applaud too.  And people were just busy looking at us,  some of those that were looking at us were showing a happy face and some where just looking at us  in a very funny and or amazingly way wondering the reason for the applaud. We  never mind,  after all it's weekend so we've got to chill. 
 Then when Bella had come to us, I noticed Tara and Spunky one of the four foolish bloggers saying to some groups of  guys that were gazing at us telling them to stop looking at us that we are lesbians! And that we can never say yes to a guy! 
Bella is  a pretender, she behaves like a deeper life girl  she's a lesbians too
 she didn't  differ  from her buddies at all  Tara said 
Then the groups of boy said... No wonder they are just four groups of gals
                     They can't love a man
                     They love themselves
                     They make love among 
                        Themselves 
But.. re we lesbians diary?  Nope we are not !
it's possible for the bloggers  to be what they call us... You never can tell
Am very upset with Tina and friends coz I hate their gossip... 
But I like the fact that they make us famous with their lies 
While their aim is to blog and gossip....
 Our aim is to sing and dance and while away our time and so they make us popular on the net. 
 Yes they make us famous  with their gossip on google and other social networks like facebooks, instagram and twitter and even on whatsapp group chats where they share their link saying "click here to read more on the four lesbians  ... Now the people knows us... They tags us as the four best buddies
Even though some of them still calls us lesbians 
But we are not bothered.  
Coz we can't be bothered when we know who we are!
We are the four best buddies 
That's All we care!
 This is not a song diary, I am just saying my mind. 
When we had finished listening to the recorded voice,  we asked her while she said no to such a cute guy. 
Maureen said
    Oh!  So you actually said no to such a handsome niggi
  And we kept on clapping and hailing you thinking you accepted the proposal. Why Bella
But Bella said
I didn't accept the proposal coz I noticed that the guy isn't real
Even if he's real I still love my Boo and I don't wanna cheat on him
Really?  We said and stood up to enter our hostel coz it's already getting dark
Then I said to bella
Be careful the way you push people away tho... You never can tell who becomes of help to you tomorrow. 
 She said. I know swthrt. I do know exactly what am doing.... Tina sent him.that was the paramount motive  for not paying attention to him....it's a set up, you know. And  Am so glad that they got what they wanted... Let them broadcast about  it!  Yes!  
Let them talk about it
We are not bothered coz we know who we are! 
"the four best buddies 
And not the four best lesbians! 
And so we all  chuckled and said 
          Yes!  We are the four best buddies!
And so we departed  to our various rooms... Me and bella, went to my room while Maureen and Anita departed to Maureen's rooms. 
And that's the end deary..... Swtdrmz! ...click here for season 2 (episode 1)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LINA'S DIARY (complete season 1)

LINA'S DIARY (complete season 1)

LINA'S DIARY                            episode 1                  LINA'S First Day In School                       A story w...