Popular Posts

Friday 23 June 2017

LINA'S DIARY season 2(episode2) Miss Spunky Online on Facebook with Bella

LINA'S DIARY season 2 
Episode 2
Mhiz Spunky online  on facebook WITH Bella
   A story by 
 Akwuba Ijeoma Celina


it was evening and I was with Bella at the ushered waiting for Maureen and Anita to meet us at the car park( which is very close to the ushered at the faculty of arts) for the photoshoot of  Bella's birthday which is today but we wished to celebrate it  on this week sunday which is June  12. It was our agreement to take a shot together as four buddies. 
But, Anita and Maureen had class from 2pm to 4pm and they must get to the hostel first to dress up with our supposed outfit which is any jean wear, black top and black or jean trouser. We planed to make her birthday a very memorable one  as Bella is the last buddy born among us.even though she's older than some of us.I was with her phone when she received a call from an unsaved number. 
The caller has a very harsh voice when she was singing a happy birthday song to Bella.
   Happy birthday to you( 4x)
    How old are u now     (4x)
    Many more years to you(4x)
I wish u much love (4x)
Can we be lovers (4x)

Eh? Bella exclaimed and put her phone in sillent speaker.
You said what?
You heard me well baby
I can be part of you
And I'll give you joy!
Come online on Facebook so we can have a cool chat! I am mhiz spunky and I have u as friend on my list. It was a good thing having a birthday notification on facebook for a pretty damsel like you. We are one of a kind sweetheart.
Even though i wasn't hearing what the caller was saying, but Bella told me everything they had said.
When they were through with the conversation, Bella logged in on Facebook and saw 99+ notifications with more friend requests and  9+ posts on the facebook page. She received so many posts on her timeline for her birthday wish .
Its your birthday sweet angel
I wish you long life and prosperity.
This wish was from a girl called mhiz Special.
 Wallup cutie its me itz trigga wishing u a happy birthday on this special day...more dick to your pussy bae! Kisses 
Rubbish! Facebook gurus!
They can say trash!
Bella said as she signed out and hissed as if the wish was bitting her.
Another birthday wish came up with a girl and a guy with Bella on the pic, Bella was in the middle of them in the pic covering her beautiful face...as if she never wanted to appear on the pic and the poster  wrote boldly on her timeline
Its mhiz bella's birthday hurray...!
My candy crush
She can pretend for Africa
More luv to u dear. Enjoy your dayday

And then another from her mum 
Sweetheart
My happiness
You are my sunshine 
Giving birth to you was  exhilarant with so much tears in my eyes ....with lots of pains too.I thought I wouldn't make it but God granted me  the grace and today an epitome of beauty is born.
then I glanced at you with a bealm of gladness, and then you smiled  and  yawn and began to cry.I knew you needed  something "the milk of your mummy" so I fed you with my  milk! No wonder you are a part of me. 
I know you are born to shine swthrt
And I pray that all your dreams be granted and may you grow in wisdom, knowledge and understanding...and may your days be long! Amen! 
This touched my heart! That i began to wonder if mummies really comment or post articles on Facebook. Bella's mum posted more than ten photos on Facebook starting from Bella's first pic that shows when she was still a kid, to this present day.
Awww! My mum had never said hi to me on Facebook before even when I sent her messages. She's among those that have Facebook for fancy.you can only chat with her on whatsaap and that's the end.sometimes when u send messeges to her on whatsaap, she will reply with an SMS or with a phone call.
 She can never change her whatsaap displayed pic unless I get home on holidays and decides to change it for her.
Or I will have  to remind her to change her dp several times. The last night I checked her dp... It was still showing the status of "Lina goes to school" which she updated on the very day I was leaving for school.almost a year now.hu. at times i wonder if am still on my way to school
Or that am already in school....
Mummy change your status oh...
Am already in school
said 
Lol, baby Mi...I'll .
Hu mumsy will only laugh and say that she will change it which she never did.
Phew!it was so disgusting though.
Mumsy is even better compared to dad.at least she replys to chats sometimes 
The message I sent to my dad  since two years ago is still unseen. Sometimes I feel like collecting that Samsung galaxy x7 from him and either give him this my infinix or get a Nokia touch for him. How can someone be having such an expensive phone and will only be using it to make an ordinary call. Mtchew!
As I was still thinking about my parent lifestyle  on social media, specially on whatsaap and Facebook. Not to talk of instagram or snapchap.
 Snapchap is where mumsy will be cooking ewedu and she will ask Jude my younger brother to video her while she will be stiring the ewedu  with words like ...hi mama Ng and Omo Mi Lina..see me on Snapchat.....! 
Funny though. She likes Snapchat more than any other social network. maybe its  the fact that it takes a video of her, and it doesnt  require much typing  than  dialogue.
Awww! Bella has gone far on her timeline!
Its a pic of her on the swimming pool pavement. she was just on panties and bra and there were other girls surrounding the pool pavement too.
It was as if Bella was hugging another girl on panties and bra too. But whose face I could not recapture.
This is what was uploaded on her timeline.
"The very first day I huged u 
Your body seem so cool and lovely, honey
U were just like a living being in the sea
Your sexy eye made me slumb and  I wished I was a guy.but then I had  second option. "I can be a lesby just to get u on my arm.
I was surprised so I asked 
What does she mean by "being lesby" Hunn?
But Bella was mute as if she didn't hear my question.
Who's this bitch babe!
She was still speechless.then I kept mute too and continue to read the post
You are so sweet Hunn.the very first day you kissed my friend Fay. I knew u are just what am thinking of .happy birthday my shuga.love you to the bone.
And she concluded with the word " kisses"
It was a deadly blast on someone's timeline...that people began to comment rubbish!
awww! So you are a lesby! Wow that's so cool. 
Commented a girl that was wearing bom short

    Tush!
Comment another called Khali baba
Wow see your sexy ass!
This comment came with I sticker of two deers kissing Each other with that red heart called love.
Some Christians or should I say those that claim to be Christian commented things like..
.Jesus is coming very soon sister, repent!
Others were like " this is a sign of end time!
And another say "oh the end is truly at our door step. 
And Mr Eazie said  oh how I love Ur sexy body
It was more than one thousand comments. I wondered why they never comment on the rest , not even on her mum's post.
Ah bad things had more influence. It can attract  even  the strongest iron just like magnets do.
Who's is the person that had this post on your timeline babe.
I asked and  Then she said
Its that same girl that called me. Mhiz Spunky. She sent this pic to me  privately  but while I  was still thinking where I met such a girl and if I had ever kissed a girl called Fay before . she sent another message to me saying that she had posted it on my timeline to let the world know that she's in love with me. She said that she can't hide it anymore. That she wished to spend the rest of her life with me. Up till now I'm still thinking of what to tell her coz am still confuse.
Oh really, I said within me. And I looked at the pic and said to bella
Don't lie to me girl! Who's that at the pic with u, I mean the one u are hugging...is she not the one? She made mention of hugging u for the first time, right?
Yea! But i can't remember hugging a girl and asking someone to snap me while hugging my fellow girl.
looked at the pool and trying to find out which swimming pool it is but I couldn't figure it out with my sense. Then I asked again!

Baby think!! which swimming pool is this?
That's Uniben swimming pool na. 
She replied
But i don't even know the girl on the pic. She continues..   Its true that her face wasn't captured  but I  can't really remember hugging my fellow girl.
As I was looking at the picture trying to find out if it was a picmix or photoshop, or maybe photo editor ....Maureen and Anita came in and it was already 4:30pm  so we had to leave for the shoot before it gets late....but before we made a move , I wrote boldly on my phone note pad and showed it to Bella saying....WE GAT TO FIND OUT THE MEANING OF THIS LATER ON. This can't be real!
I whispered as we all stood up and boarded a taxi to main gate...click here for season 2(episode 3)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LINA'S DIARY (complete season 1)

LINA'S DIARY (complete season 1)

LINA'S DIARY                            episode 1                  LINA'S First Day In School                       A story w...