Popular Posts

Saturday 10 June 2017

FLAWLESS WOMAN

   
               

             

       
                A Story
                    
                   By 
       
   AKWUBA IJEOMA CELINA 


As I drove through the Vila,
My sight caught a beautiful young lady. Her beauty made me stomp, that I almost crushed my wonderful G-wagon
A two weeks old car which was ship from London. 
My mother has always wanted to see this wonderful car of mine. 
As I came out of the car, I found out that I  was crowded by the villagers who thought I was dead. 
     "young man, are you OK"
I heard the coded voice of an old man, trying to open the door, but couldn't. 
But that didn't wake me up from the lazy mood I found myself. 
And then I heard another slightly voice,  that voice sounded like that of an Angel, 
       Wake up sweetie! 
        Wake up! 
        Wake up man
       Please wake up! 
And then I pulled my head up. Behold it was she,
      "Diana" she got that angelic voice that woke me up from the death. 
Carefully, she walked around me trying to find out if I hard sustained any injury apart from the one on my forehead. 
As she turned, I turned with her,  while she was busy,  looking for a hidden injury, I was busy, looking at her beauty. 
Her beauty was so charming like the the babies in island. 
    "Are you hurt? 
I couldn't answer her coz I wasn't feeling hurt at all. 
I held her hand and said
   "are you an angel"?
     Are you that woman that I've always being dreaming of?
       "I am Diana"
She said. 
The people were amazed so they said to me... 
  "Young man,  you crushed your car"
But my response to that statement was more amazing 
    "Nope, I crushed on her"
     
        "He he he eeee... Wonders shall never end"
sounded a jealous woman from behind..."  children of now a days will never stop amazing me"
But then an old woman came towards me and said
"are you not Emma, the last son of Emenike, the palmwine tapper whose wife works on people's farm to sustain a living?
    "That Was five years ago, I said very uncomfortably. 
    "Oh my son said another fellow from behind
      You have grown so big,        Your father is a very good friend of mine, we married from the same village, my wife and your mother, came from the same village together"
think you haven't forgotten me, Mr AYO, the Yoruba, tailor that sows your school uniform in those days"
Ewo.... My son, I hope you haven't forgotten me, I am the man who saved u from being attacked from an angry woman, whom you splinted some dirty water on her white garment 25 years ago when you was playing football on a mouldy ground"
Of course I never remembered such scenario before, all I know is that I haven't forgotten the kind of villagers I have. 

They will always want something from u as far as u comes to the village with a clean car. 
I had no choice than to give them the little that I had with me. While some where rejoicing, others were muttering words trying to curl up their own stories. 
Since I can't please all of them, I gave gifts  to those that made themselves known to me, while I was about going to meet Diana, another woman walked up to me and said "my son, please give this bitter leave to your mama, tell her to use it and prepare a wonderful soup for you" 
When I collected the bitter leave from her hand which I was forced to .
I told the old woman that I have nothing to give her in return , surprisingly, she ordered me to return her leave back to her saying "I can't lose a favour from you and also lose the vegetable which I have harvested from ugomma's farm this evening.... I was hoping you could give me some money so that I could use it and buy fish for my sick mother... Then I whispered to the old woman and said.... As old as you are,  you still have a mum? 
She was shocked then I left her to be with Diana, the woman that I had ever dreamt of.
While the crowd keep going , I knelt down before Diana and said
       
         Please be my girl,  I'll make you my wife and
          We will spend all of our days in island. 
But she looked into my eyes and said
     
       "you can't reap the harvest of another man. 
        A real man is the one who see a woman and 
        Decides to bring out the best in her. 
         Such men pick their women from the gutter
          And make her as clean as crystal. 
         And as white as snow
         This is the kind of man I ever wanted 
         And I've found that in your friend "Charlse"
        The man who works on the farm
        And whose farm I like working on. 
      We are each others companion. 
     Like I said I am DIANA 
     the woman you ever wanted and the same
     Woman you dumbed. Some years back. 
   Am sorry,  it's too late for us to be together. 
I remembered her, she was once my girlfriend, I dated her for two years
But I never liked her because she wasn't up to the standard I wanted in a woman. Her beauty wasn't this supple and radiant. Niether was her body so attractive. She got married to my old friend  of whose wedding I never attended. I was so busy with the classic and austentious things in Lagos. As a G-guy I always go for the money. 
But then I wondered how my poor friend was  able to Turn her to such an angel she said
       While we worked on the farm, we worked as onebody
        So that we doesn't feel tired easily. 
        We came back home with fresh leaves and other crops and we make
       Fresh meal. We take our bath always and took very good care of ourselves. 
       Our meat is from the poultry. 
      Thank God for the knowledge of Agric.
      Which he learnt from the university"
Then I almost fainted. Coz I laughed at my friend in those days when he told me that he's going to school to learn farming. 
I thought it was a stupid idea to learn farm work at school. 
Now I've learnt my lessons. Never to look down on anyone in this life. 
I can bring out the beauty in my woman. Yes
I remember Sophia, the ugly lady that serves me as maid.I have used and fuccked the hell out of her,thereby waiting for the day I'll sack her from work as an excuse to dumping her. She's such a very nice lady to me. Just that her big eyes scares me away. I'll get back to her and I'll make her my wife. And I'll bring out her hidden beauty. 
After two weeks, Emmanuel went back to lag and got married to Sophia. he took very good care of her and made her classic. Now the big scary eye of Sophia has turn to be the lovers eye. So that whenever she looks at Emma with that  big eye
Emma will always say,.... Ah.... Sweetie you have come again! 
Killing me with your charming eyes. And then he would run and cuddle her until they make love to bliss. 
LINA SAYS.... LEARN HOW TO BRING OUT THE BEST IN YOUR WOMAN.... EVERY WOMAN IS BEAUTIFUL! 

P.s if you are a woman and you had read this post.
Endeavour to comment your point of view. To promote the beauty of women all over 
The world. This article is was written because of a friend and what most women both single and married are passing through today...
this is to let our men know that they can actually
Bring out the best in their woman. Share to support women all over the world.

1 comment:

LINA'S DIARY (complete season 1)

LINA'S DIARY (complete season 1)

LINA'S DIARY                            episode 1                  LINA'S First Day In School                       A story w...