Popular Posts

Friday 2 June 2017

LINA'S DIARY (episode 5) Fumi's Pant Is Missing(the hostel fight)

Lina's  Diary

Episode 5

Fumi's pant is missing(the hostel fight

   A story by Akwuba ijeoma Celina 


As I woke this morning, trying to read my Bible and pray with my besties who had developed the habit of praying with me every morning.. . Fumi came in and said that her pant is missing.... Imagine that! 
I looked at her and wondered why someone's pant should be missing in a hostel full of girls. Which exactly of her panty is even missing : is it the one in her box or the one she wore last night? Hu!  Maybe she's the type that sleeps like Dumbi the dirty girl"so someone must had pull it off while she was asleep. I thought
But, can a girl wear another girl's pant? I asked sillently
If you ask me.... Na  who I go ask?  Whispered Maureen and Anita
 then I was mute coz we were  still doing our  morning devotion on the upper bunk so we bent lower facing our Bible and pretending as if we didn't here the rubbish  she was saying out of her useless mouth. 
Oh what a hostel!  Where anything  can miss. Why don't her pussy miss too! I thought and wondered "Foolish fumi in the hostel! Sssh I'll soon write a poem of her. I sniffed as I continued reading my Bible. Then she said... 
Let everyone pull up her garment!
I wanna check out my panty! 
It was funny though... But I dare not show  an emoji of teeth opening. 
said let everyone pull up her garment! Or I report u gals to the.... 
      Shoo!
Shouted Amarachi who was awaken by fumi's silly announcement. 
     "what the heck are you talking about.        This girl!  
She said geting up from her bunk sluggishly. 
     You are with my pant for saying such trash! 
Fumi suspected.
   "Amarachi is an Ibo girl so she knows how to bulshit fumi's type of person"  whispered Candy from behind
     " if I get down from this bunk and you find Out that I am not with ur dirty pant, trust me, I'm gonna Burry you alive"
      I said it! 
Whispered candy again! 
    "Amarachi will cut her head off and Burry it under her grand Popy's grave! 
Then she got down from the bed pulling out her pyngamas
  This is my panty! Said fumi
Hey..... Shouted all the girls in the hostel. 
 Amarachi....howww come ! 
You bi ole for pant? 
Amarachi looked at everyone in disguise and said to Fumi
   This is not your pant! 
   I have a packet of this same pant in my box.
If you doubt me, I'm going O bring out the packet here for everyone to see. 
And if they confirms me not guilty of this great allegation hum... Fumi you are dead!     
   She chuckled painfully and went deep to her box and brought out four different packets of pant. She got the one that was already opened and presented it to every one to see. 
But then the same girls shouted again 
    Ah! Ah!  Fumi....! 
This is exactly the same pant she's wearing na... ShooooooO
They screamed in great astonishment! 
    "but this is Fumi's pant! 
Said another girl from Ekosodin villa who came to spend the night with Fumi
The argument was so disgusting and confusing that I couldn't consetrate on my morning devotion. 
Then I knelt down with my besties  facing my bunk and singing our morning song which we  composed for the one who made us
     This morning
     This new morning
    This dew morning
   This cool morning
 This calm morning 
 I give you praise
I give you thanks
Oh this good morning of mine 
I praise your name. 
After praying...Anita and Maureen left me and went to their various apartment coz they  had classes that morning. Good morning all. I said not minding the scenario. But Sofia the stammerer came closer and taped my back saying
 My my  de..ar, what is is coo..!coo.. !cucu! Cool! plus....goo...good! this...mOni
Hu!  I said but couldn't laugh. And then another came and said 
Why are u always like this whenever there's a confrontation going on in this apartment?
 Why do you keep pretending and behaving as if whatever that is going on here is non of your biswax
Why are you always quiet! Eh Lina
  Say something..... 
don't have anything to say so I shouldn't be bothered. But then, there came another gal to me saying.. 
   "you are the only girl here that hasn't removed your garment for everyone to see. 
It has been confirmed that Amarachi isn't with fumi's pant... So we need yours for investigation!  Or are u not a part of this hostel? 
Then I looked closely and I noticed who the girl is then I had a little knowledge of what's going in my hostel, so I  smiled and said to her..Are you not one of those four foolish Blogers who made a video of me and my bestie two days ago saying we were Les... 
short the detail coz I don't want a situation were I'll be taged as a lesbian in the hostel... My few days in the hostel I've noticed that any tiny word can fly abroad. 
So I held her very tight and said to all of them
    If anyone of you dare to  make an inch! 
   I am going 'O send this fool to the crime station and the four of you will be detected for this silly allegation. 
I dragged her very closer and tighter making sure that she doesn't make a move. So I continue.... 
     "I pity you gals that foolishly uncovered your nakedness for your dirty pant to be posted on the net for gossip! 
Sofia's pant was the dirtiest of them all,her pant was bloody coz she's on her period.  so she bent her head and wept especially that part I said.... Pants being posted on the net for gossip" saying " I ...e.. I..e...I ..e.. I am fi ...I am fi.. I am fi....  finish..ed!
But then amarachi got up and Gave fumi a very neat slap, she pushed her to the wall and there was a figh between them. And then,the girls began to sing
  Hostel fight! 
  Hostel fight! 
  Fumi and Ami
  Hostel fight! 
fumi's pant got mising
     Hostel  fight! 
  She said ami is the ole
    Hostel fight!
Ami was upset!
   Hostel fight! 
She push Fumi to the wall
   Hostel fight
And we all clap and yawn
   Hostel fight. 
Who will win the fight.... 
   Hostel fight! 
Fumi would had won the fight but Amarachi is stronger. She pushed her to the ground and made a naked of her saying. 
  "Candy use my phone and make a good video of this Amebo
But then I looked and I saw the main photographer "sandra" she was with an iPhone. Her videoing wasn't a hidden one any longer. She stood up this time and make a good video of fumi's nakedness but I noticed that Fumi's face was invisible in the video.
 It seems like fumi is one of those foolish bloggers or was she bribed for this mess!?I thought, before then,   Sophia had stilthly graped  the phone from Sandra and we all watched the videos of today and the pics too. 
       Diligently, I sought for the one she shot between me and Maureen and deleted it. Others deleted the ones they are parts of too. So everywhere was calm as if an angel from heaven passed between us. 
We thought the issues has been resolved but Amarachi wanted to show more of herself thereby proving to teach more lessons to Fumi... She said... This video must be posted on the facebook for everyone to see your shame...your intention of using me for a gossip has been reverted to you.  Am going 'O tag all my friends and your own friends too! 
HahahaCandy and friends laughted
Surprisingly, Tina, the head of the four foolish bloggers said 
  "for more quotes on how to disgrace those who wanted to disgrace you....visit My blog @tinablog.com
 Then Sandra collected her phone and stood at the door post and tongued out saying:
 Unfortunately for you gals... IPhones deletes photos or videos completely after thirty days... I'll restore all your deleted items back! Check out  our blog to see yourselves on our latest update! Bye.... Before Sophia could reach her, she had already flew and so Sophia's eye was widely  opened like that emoji on whatsapp that entails surprise. I was surprised too coz I've never used an iPhone before... Hmm... What the hell!  I said and lay down to sleep in great disguise as everyone goes to their different apartments...click here for episode 6

No comments:

Post a Comment

LINA'S DIARY (complete season 1)

LINA'S DIARY (complete season 1)

LINA'S DIARY                            episode 1                  LINA'S First Day In School                       A story w...