Popular Posts

Monday 18 September 2017

DIARY OF FOUR SCHOOL GIRLS(Lina's Diary)


         DIARY OF FOUR SCHOOL GIRLS(Lina's Diary)

              SEASON 2(Episode 4)


          MY LAST DAY OF EXAM
                A Story By
         Akwuba IJeoma Celina



It was on the month of August
The weather was beautiful
So the atmosphere was cool
The uniben garden like the orchard releases cool breaze
And the leaves falls ablaze:
"making the environment dirty
Especially the car park
While the workers keeps working
The  students from "ekosodin" keeps walking
"a village located close to the school back gate where students dwells
Many calls it the "cultists platform"

I had gone tthere on  evening  to be with my friend "Cynthia"
This is the girl that shew the hostel bathroom to me on my first day in school
She had always wanted to see me around since the day she left the school hostel
At hall 2.

She sold her hostel space and used the money to rent an apartment at the school back gate called ekosodin.

   Meanwhile,  since today,  is our last day of exam , I had decided to visit her on Saturday evening at around 6:30pm, so that I could  spend the whole of Sunday with her, conclusively,  It was fun staying at ekosodin villa with Cynthia whose new apartment is very awesome with lovely hostel mates .hmmm, that makes me to have a second thought💭..... "should I sell my space?


   When  I got to the exam hall
I could notice some uniben workers sweeping the exam hall while some students are still sitting and others standing up from their sits to create space for the sweeper to keep sweeping, and making the classroom clean and cozy for the students.

   The room was dusty and   I could notice a plantain chips seller who came to sell market that early morning for the students before the exam commence

This young lady was close to a student who was breathing furiously and uncontrollably as if she wanna kick a bucket

"she's asthmatic!
Take her out from the dust!
Use an inhaler on her!

Shouted Emmy the course Rep who was just coming into the class to give us news for the day.

    Unfortunately,  grandy, the girl who's asthmatic,  the same girl who needs an inhaler to calm her furious breath down didn't come to the class with an inhaler for the ailment.

Then  Andy the guy who's known for big grammar spoke thus  " hey Emmy, is there any agency in uniben available to psychodramiz the psychosomatic syndrome called asthma?

Emmy did not understand the gramma
Niether does the class

But how could Andy be speaking such a difficult  grammar when there's a more difficult thing to handle
Who will now  start cracking brain in other to understand and answer Andy's question  that came with a big grammar.

I noticed  uzo the one who claims he knows all language standing  up to explain to the class what Andy had just said
He is still the same person  who can stammer for africa
uzo is still the guy that stammers e'en when he laughs... Thus nobody had the time to listen to his long hilarious explanations


Then I looked at grandy, the one who's  also a twin sister to Andy the same guy that spoke big grammar and I said to him

"back Your  sister
I only know of one agency that can treat  your siser's syndrome at the moment

"uniben health center "

I said....


But then,  there's an invigilator by the side, they had come with the exam booklets
So that we can commence with the exam

What should I do now?
Should I stay behind for the exam or should I go with Andy and her sister to the health center?

As I was still thinking I remembered one movie I watched while I was at home in lag....

  "the woman who was asthmatic and the husband who breath his breath in her

So I had to try it out to know if it would work

So Andy  lay his sis down so that she can face the ceiling while I did exactly what the young man did to his wife
And behold after some minutes,  grandy who was almost ready  to give up the ghost regained her consciousness...
So everyone was happy as we rearranged every rummaged place for the comfortablility of the exam thereby, keeping our bags and anything that may implicate us during the exam aside.


So we wrote to bliss....

TO BE CONTINUED.......

No comments:

Post a Comment

LINA'S DIARY (complete season 1)

LINA'S DIARY (complete season 1)

LINA'S DIARY                            episode 1                  LINA'S First Day In School                       A story w...